Weekly Photo Challenge Happy Mother’s Day Weekend
In a new post specifically created for this challenge, share a picture which means PATTERN to you!
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) any time before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Patterns (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up #2 (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- From Above: What’s better than Tom’s shoes? I’ll show you. (prodigalpaul.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Culture (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above #2 (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 12, 2013, in "postaday", weekly photo challenge 2013 and tagged Blog, Daily Post, Friday, Liverpool Daily Post, Mother's Day, Photograph, postaday, RSS, United States, WordPress. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.