Weekly Photo Challenge INFINITE
- On the International Day of the Girl, students at @SBSchoolorg define “feminine” for themselves – as powerful: wp.me/pBcrT-Kk 3 hours ago
- “Things smell better when you eat alone.” @SandraStephenswill take a table for one, please: wp.me/p2T5DO-ov7 hours ago
- At the nadir of depression, a blogger’s plans to end it all literally fall through — and life goes on: wp.me/p31a55-e81 day ago
- 101 reasons from @rad_rahman on why you haven’t truly lived until you’ve lived in New York City: wp.me/p3mnXe-JH1 day ago
- Move over, Higgs boson. The dodgeball-playing robots are coming, and they deserve a Nobel Prize, too: wp.me/pr0Rp-4xg 2 days ago
- What do Bruce Springsteen and Friedrich Nietzsche have in common? Both are search terms leading to this blog:wp.me/p1ZpcS-283 2 days ago
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.